Sunday, February 15, 2009

Character Designs and Storyboards

Hello, Everyone I have been hard at work creating these storyboards and the character for this production. And I finally have them done. The storyboards have been done for about a week but I just got my main character finished. Here are my storyboard




I thought I was going to have this up sooner but I have been doing more thinking than actual work. I am going to be starting the backgrounds tonight or tomorrow. I did one background already but it wasn't that good so I am going to redo it and start the others.



The sketch where I found the basic look for my character
The Turn Around for my character with some head shots.
Just some quick gestures to come up with the action poses for the character. I will be adding for head shots and action poses to these pictures just to work on the character poses.
This is what I have got I am moving kinda slow but I can do it as long as I stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment